If you are searching for Panera Bread Interview questions you have involved the ideal place.
We have the right to all agree the interviews space stressful and also competition is fierce.
You are watching: Why would i be a great candidate for panera bread
However, with a small preparation, you can ace the Panera Bread project Interview.
Here we will comment on how to efficiently answer interview concerns for Panera Bread.
We will also provide information on how to dress for a Panera Bread Interview, and general interview tips.
Panera Bread project Interview concerns by Role
Tell us about yourself? It’s okay to talk about your hobbies and interests yet keep that brief. Shot and focus on related work-related experience. Remember having actually related work experience will placed you ahead of the competition.
2. Why carry out you desire to work-related at Panera Bread?I would choose to job-related at Panera Bread due to the fact that it does not have a fast-food feel. They make a high quality product that i enjoy.Panera Bread is growing rapidly and also I think there will certainly be methods to prosper my career here.
3. Why must I rental you?Have a 2nd read that the project description and find theskills and experience compelled for the position.Next match the skills required for the job to your own skillset.Finally, relief the interviewer you have actually the right skills.
4. What have the right to you tell us about Panera Bread?They offer a wide variety of food items such as freshly baked bread, pastries and also sweets, bagels and also spreads, breakfast favorites, soups, salads, pasta, paninis, sandwiches, flatbreads, Panera youngsters menu, and drinks.Customers can order online and pick up your orders.They have actually a rewards program called MyPanera.Panera Bread headquarters are in St. Luigi Missouri.Panera operates in ~ operates as Saint louis Bread Company in the Greater St. Louis area, whereby it has actually over 100 locations.The restaurant additionally owns Au Bon Pain.The very first Panera Bread was opened in 1981.JAB Holding firm is the parent company of Panera Bread.
5. What hours can you work?Panera Bread opens early. Panera Bread opens up at 6 a.m. In part locations and closes about 9. P.m. Once asked what hours deserve to you occupational you desire to it is in as flexible as possible.
6. What experience do you have?If you have other restaurant experience, talk about it.Talk around any cashier endure you might have.Talk around any customer service experience girlfriend have.If this is your an initial job, permit them know. State the you have actually been concentrating on school and now you room anxious to prove you yourself in the workforce.
7. Where perform you see yourself in 5 years?
8. Exactly how was her attendance in your last job?Honesty is her best strategy when answering this concern as the interviewer may inspect your references. Emphasize that you know the importance of beginning your shift on time.
9. Why did friend leave your last job?
Do no say anything negative about your previous employerDo not say because that money.The commute was too long.
“I appreciated my time at my last job, however, I have outgrown my current role and i am feather for new challenges.”
10. Who are Panera Bread’s competitors?
11. Inquiries to questioning in a Panera Bread Interview?
Tip! Don’t be afraid to questioning questions throughout the interview. Asking concerns is important due to the fact that it build rapport in between you and also the interviewer.What do you like best about working here? exactly how would you describe your best candidate because that this position? What around this position is the most important? just how would you measure my success and also what might I execute to success in her expectations? Which part of the position has actually the steepest finding out curve? What deserve to I perform in stimulate to obtain up to rate quickly?What avenues will I have to learn and also grow?
Tell us about your previous work experience?They want to know how your related work-related experience matches the experience required to be an hourly associate. Therefore if you have actually experience functioning in restaurants, retail, through customers or working in a team say the first.If this is your very first job tell castle you have actually been concentrating on school and also now girlfriend are all set to prove you yourself in the work-related world.
Why perform you want to it is in an hourly Associate?I feeling I have the right to really learn and also grow my career here especially with the quick success of Panera.I reap the product and also the company I obtain here together a customer and would be proud to represent them.
Why must we hire you together an hourly associate?
For this question, you want to have a 2nd read of the job description and also find the skills they room looking for and match those an abilities to your own. Listed below is what I found after analysis the job descriptionMust understand and also practice simple food security (skill required: fist to detail)Our customer associates know what our customer wants and also deliver that — fast, accurate and also with friendly service. (skill required: the ability to work-related under pressure and customer-focused)We hear and also sense client needs and keep ours manager and also fellow team members informed. (skill required: communicationand teamwork)
So once asked this inquiry saySay friend have great attention come detail and also will always practice straightforward food safety procedures.Mention you work-related well under press which will allow you todeliver fast, accurate and friendly service.Finally, state you are a team player and also will constantly keep various other team members educated as friend have strong communication skills.
How would you resolve an irate customerI would continue to be calm and also listen to your complaints.If it was a valid complaint, I would certainly apologize tothe customer and also see if I can replace the product or settle the worry they were upset with.
Why do you want to be a cashier?Say you feeling you have an excellent communication skills and will gain working with customers.Say you enjoy working together a team and also are a good team player.State you pay great attention come detail and will take an excellent pride in every facet of her work.
Why need to I hire you together a cashier?
To answer this question efficiently you have to appear much better than the remainder of the competition.If you have experience in food organization or retail now is the moment to mention it.Mention if you have actually a food security certificate.Great communication an abilities and how you offered them in her last job.Say you space a fast learner and will no have any kind of issue finding out the Panera menu.
How execute you feel about standing on your feet for long periods of time?Most tasks in restaurants will need you to job-related on her feet for long periods that time. If feasible tell the interviewer you carry out not have a difficulty with this. Shot to stay comfortable, well-fitting shoes v a low heel, maintain an excellent posture, and stay hydrated.
How would you specify excellent client service?The customer is no waiting long for your order.Customers obtain friendly service.The restaurant is clean both inside and outside.The product is made to order.
Are you an excellent at math?If you are using for an hourly associate then they will most likely want friend to job-related the cashier. You just need to have the ability to do straightforward addition and subtraction, so if you space comfortable through this, say the you are good at math.PANERA BREAD INTERVIEW ATTIRE?
Dress organization casually if you are interviewing because that an entry-level position. Carry out not undertake shorts and also avoid attract jeans.
Dress official or service casual if you room interviewing because that a management position.Blazers and dark trousers space a for sure choice, and also wrap dresses for females. Avoid sportswear clothes.
See more: 1977 Double Platinum Steely Dan Double-Platinum 1977 Double, 1977 Double
Blue speak employers that you’re credible and also trustworthy.Black mirrors leadershipand is an excellent if you going because that a senior position.Red sends a post that you assertive and also works fine in fields like sales.Orange is apparently theworstcolor to wear for a job interview, through it being connected to unprofessionalism.
Arrive 10 minutes early.Don’t talk too quick as you will sound nervous.Don’t talk too sluggish as you will certainly sound boring.Turn off her smartphone.Make an excellent eye contact throughout the interview.SECOND INTERVIEW in ~ PANERA BREAD
If you have actually a 2nd interview at Panera Bread that is more than most likely to be through someone hire-up. Examine the questions over and girlfriend will execute fine.See Also