JavaScript is disabled. For a far better experience, please permit JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

You are watching: How many bricks can a mason lay in a day


What is fasted layed brick or block that you have actually witnessed on the project ?In a hour, prior to lunch or all day.
I got drug right into (long story) laboring for among my employees that remained in the Bricklayer 500 at WOC a couple of years ago. The layed close come 600 brick in one hour (I think) however got DQ\"ed. Ns did get to watch the winner tho, & that laid 792 in one hour, if i remember correctly. No one of the wall surfaces were sellable IMO. Either way, in the actual world, I would certainly say a an excellent mason at appropriate heights laying mods through no detail can lay between 1500-2000 in a day, but be awfully worn down . :notworthy
1500-2000 a day? 8hr. Day? ns hope that wall surface can only be seen from a high speed train. I would think friend would get sea ailing looking under those bed joints. Couldn\"t spend much time striking and polishing those joints. Seems choose the fastest guys only have speed and also not lot quality. Thats no to say the slow-moving guys always have quality. Go as rapid as friend can and also still develop nice work everyday.
I didn\"t speak I ever did 1500-2000 every day, nor might I, due to the fact that I\"m too picky. Yet I know in best conditions, this mason could do it. Just do the mathematics someday when your layin gfor an hour. If you room using poles ~ above a huge wall, no telephone or ordering men around, long, right wall, you might be suprised how numerous you can lay in one hour. Now imagine being on Hydro scaffold, always at right height, no bending over, no getting to for anything. BTW, what\"s one 8 hr. Day?
\"*\"

Me, same duration in front of our work. Candid did many of it, Dad built the forms and also pitched in just due to the fact that he preferred it, i was just a preventive hand however was teach well. Over there were around 30 of these storefronts and also in places the old brick went up all 3 floors.
\"*\"

One the the 12 fountains. Over there were corresponding planters under the center of the walkways. You can see the planters in the far background and also foreground.
Ol\" Frank was hell top top wheels.To all the say one male couldn\"t do every one of this. 95% of all of the wrought iron work-related that was done one this task was excellent by Paul Pincus, in his so late 60\"s. Ns lay case to the remaining 5%, i really delighted in blacksmithing.
You can\"t settle you\"re problems with the same level of thinking that developed the problems. Albert Einstein
If you estimate a task at 1000 brick a day per mason, also on a straight up flat wall, friend will lose your ass. Ns hear brags around \"laid per day\", however realistically a sellable wall surface is 600 to 800 because that a humping crew on one 8 hour shift.

See more: How To Write 240 On A Check ? How To Write A Check For 201 Dollars


That\"s 100% correct. Only in people\"s drink induced imaginations (down the pub) do bricklayers routinely lay 1000 bricks a day. Because that quality challenge work in half bond i wouldn\"t estimate beyond 60 bricks/hr - about 600 because that a difficult days work.I HAVE shed my ass top top the couple of occasions I have actually been tempted to go past this. Ns no longer think in unicorns, goblins, fairies, or ****-faced bricklayers in the neighborhood pub top top a Saturday night that brag come me about throwing up a 1000 an excellent bricks a day.
the mean bricklayer should have the ability to lay approx 80 bricks one hour average out to between 500-700 per day
A forum community specialized to skilled construction and also remodeling contractors. Come join the discussion around the industry, trades, safety, projects, finishing, tools, machinery, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and also more!