Welcome come the Chrysler Sebring / 200 Convertible Forum! This site and its members specialization in the Chrysler Sebring/200 Convt.
You are watching: 2007 chrysler sebring oil pressure sensor location
2. Remove the Oil push Sending Unit sheathe by removing three bolts making use of the ratchet and also 15mm socket. (Use the expansion as required)See photo -
3. Disconnect the electric connector indigenous the Oil pressure Sending Unit by slide the yellow tab come the side and then push the connector locking tab to relax it.4. Remove the Oil push Sending Unit utilizing the Channel locks (have a rag obtainable as this will enable some oil to drip once the unit is removed) You have to now have actually these components removed -
5. Very closely install the brand-new sensor making sure to no overtighten (ensure the sensor threads have actually thread sealant or lock-tight on them) It must look like this photo once done -
6. Re-attach the electric connector after cleaning off any type of oil on the contacts. (Very necessary to clean the mating contacts)Should look choose this once done -
7. Re-attach Oil press Sending Unit Cover using the 3 bolts formerly removed in action 2.8. Re-install the front inner liner i m sorry was removed in the prep steps and also re-install the tires if removed9. Reduced the vehicle from the jack10. Test journey long sufficient to get engine warmth to verify trouble is repaired.
I hope this helps some of the other owners the early 2nd Gens the are beginning to suffer this problem.
See more: Hey How Are You In Portuguese, 6 Different Ways Of Saying How Are You
By the way, we have the precise same sensor together the first Gens, so it isn"t a matter of if, yet when the will take place to us.